Welcome to my first post in my first blog!
Where are you? I would like to welcome you to the Head Full Of Ciphers!
After many years of bumping around, driven by curiosity, I’ve finally found the area that I would like to stick to for a lifetime.
With a university background in cryptology, not inconsiderable experience with various programming languages, and a significant eagerness to learn, I’m driving down a million different rabbit holes.
My blog results from this (I hope) never-ending cybersecurity adventure, and I would like to take you with me.
Please, feel free to look around with the topics I would like to focus on, which are:
- Cryptology (obviously), #CryptoRelated
- Python playground (which is now one of my priorities to learn),
- IoT (I’ll bet dollars against donuts that is going to be a trend in the twenties), #IoTSec
- Java/Android (My first milestone in this journey), #Java/Android
- Raspberry Pi (everyone is a bit of gadgeteer), #RPiFun
- #WebSec/Pentest (second-biggest priority),
- #Others, because I don’t want to limit myself.
It is almost impossible to predict where it would all go. But during every step of this journey, I’ll be more than happy to get to know you!
Please, feel free to contact me or check my other activities!